The 2014 ASOR Annual Meeting will be held in San Diego, CA, from November 19th to 22rd at The Westin San Diego hotel. The Annual Meeting brings together ASOR's vibrant academic community to present their current findings and discuss their research. The conference attracts over 1,000 scholars and enthusiasts of archaeology, linguistics, geography, epigraphy, anthropology, and other fields related to the study of the ancient Near East.
San Diego is the birthplace of California and is known for its mild climate, extensive beaches, natural deep-water harbor, and historic neighborhoods. The city is adjacent to the border with Mexico and is the economic center of the region. This year’s conference hotel, The Westin San Diego Hotel, is located downtown near a variety of dining and shopping options, as well as the city’s major attractions.
- Register Now for the Annual Meeting
- Hotel Reservations & City Information
- Travel Discounts - coming soon
- Academic Program & Business Meetings Schedules
- Projects on Parade Poster Session
- Nominations for ASOR Awards
- Information for Exhibitors
- Annual Meeting Program Committee
- Check out photos from the 2013 Annual Meeting in Baltimore
- Online Annual Meeting Registration
- Printable Annual Meeting Registration Form
- Join ASOR or Renew Your Membership
- Printable ASOR Membership Form