The 2016 ASOR Annual Meeting will be held in San Antonio, TX from November 16th to 19th at the La Cantera Resort and Spa. The Annual Meeting brings together ASOR's vibrant academic community to present their current findings and discuss their research. The conference attracts over 1,000 scholars and enthusiasts of archaeology, linguistics, geography, epigraphy, anthropology, and other fields related to the study of the ancient Near East.
Check this page often for updates about the hotel and city, travel discounts, the Call for Papers, and more!
- Travel Information & Discounts
- Annual Meeting Perks
- Call for Papers
- Plenary Address
- Annual Meeting Program Committee
- 2016 Sessions & Workshops
- Check out photos from the 2015 Annual Meeting in Atlanta
- Online Annual Meeting Registration
- Printable Annual Meeting Registration Form
- Join ASOR or Renew Your Membership
- Printable ASOR Membership Form