ASOR, founded in 1900, is an international organization whose mission is to initiate, encourage, and support research about, and public understanding of, the history and cultures of the Near East and wider Mediterranean, from the earliest times.
- Who We Are—Learn More About ASOR
- What is ASOR Cultural Heritage Initiatives?
- ONLINE STORE: Join ASOR, Renew Your Membership, or Renew A Subscription
- Membership Database Resources
- Past Issues of News@ASOR
- Become a Friend of ASOR and Receive Ancient Near East Today for FREE!
- Donate to ASOR
- ASOR Statement in Response to the Trump Administration's US Federal Budget Proposals (posted March 17, 2017)
- ASOR Statement in Response to the US Government Executive Order of March 6, 2017 (posted March 7, 2017)
- A Statement to ASOR Members on Recent US Government Actions (posted January 28, 2017)
- Joint Statement of ASOR and Other Learned Societies Regarding the Executive Order on Immigration and Refugees (posted February 4, 2017)
- Fiscal Year 2016 Honor Roll of Donors
- ASOR Cultural Heritage Initiatives
- Check out ASORtv!
- Current Ancient Near East Today e-Newsletter
- Current News@ASOR e-Newsletter